wow, it's been so long since i've been tagged...
did, so here goes!
1.grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"And that routine went on unrevised, even after Dwayne started to go crazy, so Lottie had nothing unusual to notice."
2.stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
lots of air
3. what is the last thing you watched on TV?
because I'm a band geek
4. without looking, guess what time it is:
5. now look at the clock. what is the actual time?
9:42, I almost kind of win at that game
6. with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dad and sister watching tv in the living room, and the decemberists "youth and beauty parade" in my right headphone
7. when did you last step outside? what were you doing?
about 10 mins ago, coming home from a very cold outdoor band concert
8. before you started this survey, what did you look at?
the game Nevermore by ~westykid
9. what are you wearing?
striped socks, jeans, striped shirt, black shirt, hoodie, torn up blazer, striped scarf ( still recovering from very cold concert)
10. did you dream last night?
yes, but I have no luck remembering my dreams
only on some occasions
11. when did you last laugh?
at that very cold concert
when afterwards my sister ran up to the stage giving me the thumbs up and yelling "ASHLEY!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!! GOOD JOB!!!! YOU'RE AMAZING" (7-year-olds are adorable
12. what are on the walls you are in?
there's a zebra painting way behind me
13. seen anything weird lately?
2 of my friends trying to carry a MONSTER of a picnic table over 100 metres
14. what do you think of this quiz?
it's rather spontaneous
15. what is the last film you saw?
year of the dog
16. if you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a plane ticket to italy or Egypt
and another ticket to take someone with me
17. tell me something about you that i don't know.
I have a horrific phobia of dead fish
18. if you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Bring back Kurt Vonnegut and ask him
19. do you like to dance?
just the occasional headbopping if I'm really into it
20. george bush:
21. imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. would you ever consider living abroad?
24. what do you want god to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"this isn't the end."
25.tag six people who must also do this in their journal:
it was pretty fun, definitely worth doing...
anyways, i graduate tomorrow, oh dear god...so spooky...
other than that, lot's of projects going on, we'll see how it goes..
still open for more! info here ---> [link]